Online bookings are only available during our Off-Peak, Peak and Weekend hours as set out below:
- Off Peak Hours: 9:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday - $30per hour
- Peak Hours: 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm Monday to Friday- $38 per hour
- Weekend Hours: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Saturday & Sunday - $30 per hour
Please note: Online bookings cannot be made before 9:30 am Monday to Friday, before 8:00 am Saturday and Sunday or after 6pm Saturday or Sunday.
Available Tennis Court Surfaces:
- Synthetic Grass: Courts 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 & 19
- Hard Court: Courts 5, 12, 13 & 20
- Synthetic Clay: Courts 21 & 23
- European Clay: Court 22
Please be sure to read the online bookings terms and conditions below before completing your booking.
Online Tennis Court Booking Terms and Conditions
- Online tennis court bookings are available during our regular hours of operation, as set out above. All online bookings must be paid for at the time of booking with a credit card, using the secure Ezidebit payment system.
- Please note that Early bird (before 9:30 am weekedays) and special discount booking rates are not available through the online booking system. For these bookings please phone the Centre on 9850 4500 to book.
- If your booking is displayed as a $0 amount in the payment section, that means that bookings is in error and has likely been booked outside of the allowable booking times above. Please contact the Centre if this is the case on 9850 4500.
- Washouts & Cancellations
If you need to cancel or reschedule an online court booking you must contact the Centre on 9850 4500 BEFORE the scheduled time of your booking. All washed out bookings or bookings cancelled prior to the scheduled time will be issued with a booking credit. Please note that no refunds will be issued for cancelled online bookings and no credits will be issued if prior notification of a cancellation is not received by the Centre.
- For group bookings of more than 2 courts please contact the Centre on 9850 4500.
- We would encourage that bookings be made no more than 1 week ahead. We always try to maintain some flexibility with our court allocations and if online bookings are made a long way in advance, then it does increase the liklihood that we may need to contact you to adjust or reschedule your booking time or court. While we will always try to avoid this, please be aware that there may be some circumstances where we do need to contact you to amend an online booking.
- When you arrive at the Centre for your booking, please ensure you check in with the staff at reception before you take to the courts.