Boroondara Tennis Centre is open from 21st October 2020 under the following guidelines.
- All people must wear a mask.
- People are not to travel more than 25km from their primary residence.
- Coaching for members of the same household or one to one or two to one from two households plus the coach.
- Tennis equipment must not be shared.
- GET IN – PLAY – GET OUT.
- No client will be allowed inside the clubhouse unless they need to use the toilets.
- The Centre will now operate through a temporary reception window along the front of the clubhouse. Social distancing markers will be placed on the ground leading up to the Centre’s temporary reception window.
- Every individual client, ie. private lessons, court hire bookings (every person present), must complete and sign-in via the Centre’s ‘sign-in’ record folder at the temporary reception window. Parents please sign-in for yourself and your child if you are with them.
- Clients must arrive at the Centre no earlier than 10 minutes before a lesson or court hire booking, and leave immediately upon completion of play.
- Credit card or EFTPOS payments only (no cash) accepted at the temporary reception window, preferably by ‘tapping’, with the machine sanitised after each transaction.
- There will be no racquet hire or use of demo racquets. Clients must endeavour to remember to bring racquets as there will be none available to borrow.
- The restringing service will be available again, with a 24-hour turnaround, by completing a form and leaving the racquet and form with temporary reception staff.
- Cleaning and sanitising protocols will be strictly adhered to; cleaning and hygiene posters will be on display throughout the facility. We ask that patrons bring their own personal alcohol-based hand sanitisers, but hand sanitisers will be placed at the temporary reception window.
- Sanitising of all equipment used in a lesson will be done by the coach at the end of each lesson.
- No parents or spectators will be allowed on or near the courts at any time.
- Coaching lessons’ and court hire courts will be ‘social distanced’, ie. courts in use will be spread out throughout the facility.
- Gazebos and drinking taps are not to be used, so clients must bring their own filled water bottles or purchase water from temporary reception.
- The Centre’s hours of operation may be adjusted slightly according to the programs we can run and demand for courts, so please check the trading hours daily, if and when required.
- Any client who has symptoms, DO NOT attend the Centre, and please consult your doctor immediately
- Any client who has tested positive to COVID-19 must notify the Centre immediately.
Boroondara Tennis Centre
20th October 2020